2019 Great American Bike Race - Fargo
Join us on November 16, 2019
Donate To This Event
NOV. 16, 2019 | 1 - 4 P.M.
$35 PER REGISTRANT
FAMILY WELLNESS | FARGO, N.D.
A STATIONARY BIKE RACE BENEFITING CHILDREN'S MIRACLE NETWORK AT SANFORD CHILDREN'S
- A fundraising event where teams of 6 cyclists compete against other teams (for most funds raised, most collective miles, best team theme, and best team spirit!) on stationary bikes.
- You don’t need a full team to register.
- Each teammate rides for 20 minutes.
- GABR is as competitive as you make it. The name of the game is FUN, so you don’t have to be Tour de France caliber to participate.
Why we ride
For the kids, of course! But our great incentives will give you a few more reasons to hit your fundraising goals. Your registration fee also counts toward your fundraising goal.
- Raise $100 and you earn a GABR 2019 t-shirt
- Raise $250 and you earn a CMN water bottle
- Raise $500+ and you earn a 3/4 zip pullover!
We will also be handing out medals to the winning teams for:
- Most funds raised by a team
- Most collective miles
- Best team theme - You are encouraged to design costumes and decorate your bike area. Use your creativity!
- And best team spirit - For cheering the loudest, of course.